SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF (NASDAQ:GIGE – Get Rating) traded up 3.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $15.48 and last traded at $15.48. 3,717 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 6,243 shares. The stock had previously closed at $14.96.
SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $13.60 and its 200-day moving average is $14.40.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently raised its position in SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF stock. Royal Bank of Canada boosted its position in shares of SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF (NASDAQ:GIGE – Get Rating) by 45.5% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 44,559 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 13,939 shares during the quarter. Royal Bank of Canada owned 7.43% of SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF worth $983,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF (GIGE)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoFi Be Your Own Boss ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.