Stacks (STX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Stacks has a total market cap of $285.25 million and approximately $14.38 million worth of Stacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stacks coin can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00001202 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Stacks has traded up 5.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $90.35 or 0.00399240 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,341.57 or 0.28023721 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $135.32 or 0.00597986 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000179 BTC.
Stacks Coin Profile
Stacks (CRYPTO:STX) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 17th, 2015. Stacks’ total supply is 1,352,464,600 coins and its circulating supply is 1,048,765,672 coins. Stacks’ official Twitter account is @stacks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stacks is https://reddit.com/r/stacks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stacks is stacks.co. The official message board for Stacks is blog.stacks.co.
Buying and Selling Stacks
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stacks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.