EAC (EAC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. EAC has a market capitalization of $2.48 million and approximately $6,260.36 worth of EAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EAC has traded 32.3% higher against the dollar. One EAC token can currently be purchased for $0.0083 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.32 or 0.00310407 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00012439 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00016252 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EAC Token Profile
EAC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2021. EAC’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. EAC’s official Twitter account is @eacplatform. The official website for EAC is eacplatform.io.
EAC Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.