ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 18th. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 15.4% against the dollar. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $6.91 million and approximately $2,458.06 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.02 or 0.00308028 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00024004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00012442 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00009079 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00016252 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000237 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
ReddCoin (CRYPTO:RDD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 30,397,274,955 coins and its circulating supply is 30,399,022,287 coins. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. The official website for ReddCoin is www.reddcoin.com. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is https://reddit.com/r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.