Ultra (UOS) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. During the last seven days, Ultra has traded up 13.6% against the US dollar. Ultra has a market cap of $68.98 million and $1.74 million worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultra token can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00000833 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27,244.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.03 or 0.00491952 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.28 or 0.00136823 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00033567 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00048885 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003141 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Ultra Token Profile
Ultra (CRYPTO:UOS) is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2019. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,793,578 tokens. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io.
Ultra Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.