Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. Decred has a market capitalization of $312.25 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Decred was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Decred coin can now be purchased for approximately $21.08 or 0.00076415 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Decred has traded up 16.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.38 or 0.00168134 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.99 or 0.00043467 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.39 or 0.00052169 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Aion (AION) traded up 150.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000089 BTC.
DCR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 8th, 2016. Decred’s total supply is 14,813,838 coins. Decred’s official Twitter account is @decredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Decred is www.decredmagazine.com. The Reddit community for Decred is https://reddit.com/r/decred and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Decred is decred.org.
Decred Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Decred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Decred using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Decred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.