StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Newell Brands (NYSE:NWL – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Thursday. The firm issued a sell rating on the stock.
Newell Brands Trading Down 3.1 %
NWL stock opened at $11.39 on Thursday. Newell Brands has a twelve month low of $11.34 and a twelve month high of $24.70. The company has a market cap of $4.71 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.33 and a beta of 0.94. The company’s 50 day moving average is $14.61.
Newell Brands Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Newell Brands (NWL)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Newell Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Newell Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.