StockNews.com started coverage on shares of RADCOM (NASDAQ:RDCM – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Thursday morning. The firm issued a strong-buy rating on the technology company’s stock.
Separately, TheStreet downgraded RADCOM from a b- rating to a c rating in a research note on Tuesday, March 7th.
RADCOM Stock Performance
RDCM stock opened at $10.40 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $10.49 and a two-hundred day moving average of $10.62. RADCOM has a 52-week low of $9.09 and a 52-week high of $12.98.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On RADCOM
RADCOM Ltd. is engaged in the provision of cloud-native, network intelligence and service assurance solutions for telecom operators. Its solutions include RADCOM Network Visibility, RADCOM Service Assurance, and RADCOM Network Insights. The company was founded by Yehuda Zisapel, Zohar Zisapel, and Nava Zisapel on July 5, 1985 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on RADCOM (RDCM)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for RADCOM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RADCOM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.