CLSA upgraded shares of Stockland (OTCMKTS:STKAF – Get Rating) from an underperform rating to an outperform rating in a report released on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Stockland Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS STKAF opened at $2.50 on Wednesday. Stockland has a one year low of $1.91 and a one year high of $3.18. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.62 and a 200 day simple moving average of $2.47.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stockland (STKAF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Stockland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stockland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.