Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSEAMERICAN:AMBO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 43,700 shares, an increase of 396.6% from the April 30th total of 8,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 123,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Ambow Education Stock Up 4.0 %
Shares of AMBO traded up $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.25. The company had a trading volume of 7,134 shares, compared to its average volume of 121,259. Ambow Education has a 52-week low of $0.22 and a 52-week high of $0.70.
About Ambow Education
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ambow Education (AMBO)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Ambow Education Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ambow Education and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.