AppTech Payments Corp. (NASDAQ:APCXW – Get Rating) shares traded down 11.1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $0.40 and last traded at $0.40. 1,893 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 27,786 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.45.
AppTech Payments Stock Up 11.7 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.37 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.32.
AppTech Payments Company Profile
AppTech Payments Corp., a financial technology company, provides electronic payment processing technologies and merchant services in the United States. Its merchant services offer financial processing for businesses to accept cashless payments, such as credit cards, automatic clearing house, and wireless payments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AppTech Payments (APCXW)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for AppTech Payments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppTech Payments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.