Bank of Ireland Group plc (OTCMKTS:BKRIY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,300 shares, an increase of 97.6% from the April 30th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 26,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Bank of Ireland Group Stock Down 0.2 %
BKRIY stock traded down $0.02 on Friday, hitting $9.42. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 15,731 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,559. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $10.17 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.77. Bank of Ireland Group has a 1 year low of $5.44 and a 1 year high of $11.44.
Bank of Ireland Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bank of Ireland Group (BKRIY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Ireland Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Ireland Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.