Beldex (BDX) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One Beldex coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0428 or 0.00000160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Beldex has a market capitalization of $228.21 million and $4.85 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Beldex has traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,832.86 or 0.06853945 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00053686 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00039425 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00018653 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00018163 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00005928 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
Beldex (BDX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,917,594,884 coins and its circulating supply is 5,327,994,891 coins. Beldex’s official website is www.beldex.io. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Beldex’s official message board is beldexcoin.medium.com.
The Beldex project is committed to enhancing privacy online. BDX is a privacy coin and a utility on the privacy-preserving DApps.
Beside BDX, the Beldex ecosystem is comprised of [Beldex exchange](https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/beldex/overview) and [Beldex wallet](https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/beldex-wallet/).”
Beldex Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beldex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beldex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.