CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF (TSE:CGXF – Get Rating)’s share price was down 1.4% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$11.04 and last traded at C$11.04. Approximately 5,134 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 74% from the average daily volume of 19,575 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$11.20.
CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$11.57 and its 200-day moving average is C$10.98.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CI Gold+ Giants Covered Call ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.