CITIC Limited (OTCMKTS:CTPCY – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decrease of 50.0% from the April 30th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.5 days.
CITIC Price Performance
OTCMKTS:CTPCY opened at $5.96 on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average of $6.08 and a 200-day moving average of $5.59. CITIC has a 1 year low of $4.39 and a 1 year high of $6.67.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CITIC (CTPCY)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for CITIC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CITIC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.