Digerati Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DTGI – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 44,700 shares, an increase of 365.6% from the April 30th total of 9,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 243,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Digerati Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of DTGI stock traded down $0.00 on Friday, reaching $0.10. The stock had a trading volume of 137,053 shares, compared to its average volume of 166,859. Digerati Technologies has a 1 year low of $0.06 and a 1 year high of $0.19. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.08 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.09.
Digerati Technologies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Digerati Technologies (DTGI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Digerati Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digerati Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.