Fortescue Metals Group Limited (OTCMKTS:FSUMF – Get Rating) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $14.25 and traded as low as $12.70. Fortescue Metals Group shares last traded at $12.84, with a volume of 7,459 shares trading hands.
Fortescue Metals Group Stock Up 4.0 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $14.05 and a 200-day moving average of $14.25.
Fortescue Metals Group Company Profile
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. engages in the development of iron ore deposits. It operates through the following segments: Iron Ore, Fortescue Future Industries (FFI), and Corporate. The Iron Ore segments comprises of the exploration, development, production, processing, sale and transportation of iron ore, and the exploration for other minerals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fortescue Metals Group (FSUMF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Fortescue Metals Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortescue Metals Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.