GREE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GREZF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 55,800 shares, a growth of 129.6% from the April 30th total of 24,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
GREE Price Performance
GREZF stock opened at $6.20 on Friday. GREE has a 1 year low of $5.72 and a 1 year high of $9.01. The company’s 50-day moving average is $6.20 and its 200-day moving average is $6.20.
GREE Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GREE (GREZF)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for GREE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GREE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.