KGHM Polska Miedz (OTCMKTS:KGHPF – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating in a research report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Morgan Stanley lowered shares of KGHM Polska Miedz from an “equal weight” rating to an “underweight” rating in a research note on Friday, February 3rd.
KGHM Polska Miedz Stock Performance
Shares of KGHM Polska Miedz stock opened at $27.85 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $28.09 and its 200-day simple moving average is $27.83. KGHM Polska Miedz has a 1 year low of $17.00 and a 1 year high of $34.00.
About KGHM Polska Miedz
KGHM Polska Miedz SA engages in the exploration of copper, precious metals, and other smelter products. It operates through the following sgements: KGHM Polska Miedz SA, KGHM International Ltd., Sierra Gorda S.C.M., and Others. The KGHM Polska Miedz SA segment focuses on Lubin mine, Polkowice-Sieroszowice mine, and Rudna mine.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on KGHM Polska Miedz (KGHPF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for KGHM Polska Miedz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KGHM Polska Miedz and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.