Mineral Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:MALRY – Get Rating) traded down 3.9% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $47.65 and last traded at $47.65. 2,570 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 92% from the average session volume of 1,341 shares. The stock had previously closed at $49.59.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group cut Mineral Resources from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Wednesday, May 3rd.
Mineral Resources Price Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $50.86 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $55.38.
Mineral Resources Increases Dividend
About Mineral Resources
Mineral Resources Ltd. engages in mining and processing of mineral properties. The firm operates through the following segments: Mining Services, Iron Ore, Lithium, Other Commodities, and Central. It offers contract crushing, infrastructure, and recovery of base metals concentrate. The company was founded by Christopher J.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mineral Resources (MALRY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Mineral Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mineral Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.