Nano (XNO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Nano has a total market cap of $95.18 million and approximately $522,212.09 worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can now be bought for $0.71 or 0.00002670 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Nano has traded down 2.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26,753.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.85 or 0.00328357 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00013169 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $150.87 or 0.00563947 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.11 or 0.00067687 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $113.41 or 0.00423899 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003712 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001140 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano (CRYPTO:XNO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 1st, 2015. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. The Reddit community for Nano is https://reddit.com/r/nanocurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nano is forum.nano.org. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en. Nano’s official Twitter account is @nano and its Facebook page is accessible here.
*The official Nano ticker is “XNO” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. *”
Buying and Selling Nano
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.