New Generation Consumer Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NGCG – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,800 shares, a decrease of 58.4% from the April 30th total of 38,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,274,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
New Generation Consumer Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS:NGCG traded down 0.00 on Friday, reaching 0.00. 10,612,800 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,104,125. New Generation Consumer Group has a 1-year low of 0.00 and a 1-year high of 0.01.
About New Generation Consumer Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Generation Consumer Group (NGCG)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for New Generation Consumer Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Generation Consumer Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.