Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Owens & Minor (NYSE: OMI):
- 5/18/2023 – Owens & Minor is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/8/2023 – Owens & Minor had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $22.00 to $24.00.
- 5/8/2023 – Owens & Minor had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $18.00 to $21.00.
- 5/5/2023 – Owens & Minor was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/22/2023 – Owens & Minor was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 4/12/2023 – Owens & Minor was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/29/2023 – Owens & Minor was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Owens & Minor Price Performance
Shares of OMI stock traded up $0.45 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $20.35. 401,687 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 921,622. The company has a quick ratio of 0.60, a current ratio of 1.39 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.56. The firm has a market cap of $1.55 billion, a P/E ratio of -36.34, a P/E/G ratio of 3.90 and a beta of 0.57. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $11.76 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.70. Owens & Minor, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $11.79 and a fifty-two week high of $37.03.
Owens & Minor (NYSE:OMI – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Friday, May 5th. The company reported $0.05 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.09) by $0.14. The firm had revenue of $2.52 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.40 billion. Owens & Minor had a positive return on equity of 12.12% and a negative net margin of 0.41%. The firm’s revenue was up 4.8% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.96 EPS. Sell-side analysts forecast that Owens & Minor, Inc. will post 1.36 EPS for the current year.
Insider Transactions at Owens & Minor
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Hallmark Capital Management Inc. purchased a new position in shares of Owens & Minor in the 3rd quarter valued at approximately $25,000. Lazard Asset Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Owens & Minor in the third quarter valued at approximately $25,000. Nomura Asset Management Co. Ltd. boosted its stake in shares of Owens & Minor by 68.3% in the first quarter. Nomura Asset Management Co. Ltd. now owns 1,700 shares of the company’s stock valued at $25,000 after buying an additional 690 shares in the last quarter. Clear Street Markets LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Owens & Minor in the fourth quarter valued at approximately $50,000. Finally, Quadrant Capital Group LLC boosted its stake in shares of Owens & Minor by 68.3% in the third quarter. Quadrant Capital Group LLC now owns 2,126 shares of the company’s stock valued at $51,000 after buying an additional 863 shares in the last quarter.
Owens & Minor, Inc is a healthcare solutions company, which engages in the product manufacturing and delivery, home health supply, and perioperative services to support care through the hospital and into the home. It operates through the Products and Healthcare Services, and Patient Direct segments. The Products and Healthcare Services segment includes medical distribution, the outsourced logistics and value-added services business, and global products, which manufacture and source medical surgical products through the production and kitting operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Owens & Minor (OMI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Owens & Minor Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Owens & Minor Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.