Qantas Airways Limited (OTCMKTS:QABSY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a drop of 51.9% from the April 30th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Qantas Airways Stock Up 1.3 %
Shares of OTCMKTS QABSY traded up $0.28 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $21.19. The company had a trading volume of 4,622 shares, compared to its average volume of 11,313. Qantas Airways has a twelve month low of $14.21 and a twelve month high of $23.43. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $21.72 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $21.52.
Qantas Airways Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Qantas Airways (QABSY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Qantas Airways Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qantas Airways and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.