Trican Well Service (OTCMKTS:TOLWF – Get Rating) had its target price lowered by Royal Bank of Canada from C$6.00 to C$5.50 in a research report released on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus dropped their price objective on shares of Trican Well Service from C$6.50 to C$5.75 in a research note on Friday, February 24th.
Trican Well Service Stock Down 2.1 %
OTCMKTS:TOLWF opened at $2.33 on Tuesday. Trican Well Service has a fifty-two week low of $1.95 and a fifty-two week high of $3.91. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $2.28 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.54.
Trican Well Service Announces Dividend
About Trican Well Service
Trican Well Service Ltd. engages in the provision of products, equipment, services, and technology used in drilling, completion, stimulation, and reworking of oil and gas wells primarily through its continuing pressure pumping operations in Canada. The company was founded on April 11, 1979 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trican Well Service (TOLWF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Trican Well Service Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trican Well Service and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.