Sprott Focus Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ:FUND – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $8.20 and traded as low as $7.56. Sprott Focus Trust shares last traded at $7.57, with a volume of 18,524 shares changing hands.
Sprott Focus Trust Stock Up 0.1 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $7.91 and a 200-day simple moving average of $8.19.
Sprott Focus Trust Cuts Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, March 24th. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 13th were given a dividend of $0.1254 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, March 10th. This represents a $0.50 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.57%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Sprott Focus Trust
Sprott Focus Trust, Inc is a closed-end diversified management investment company. It has an objective of long term capital growth. The company was founded on November 1, 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sprott Focus Trust (FUND)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sprott Focus Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprott Focus Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.