Stabilus S.A. (OTCMKTS:SBLUY – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 10.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $10.31 and last traded at $10.31. 200 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 79% from the average session volume of 939 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.30.
Stabilus Trading Up 10.9 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $10.31 and its 200-day moving average is $10.31.
Stabilus Company Profile
Stabilus SA, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells gas springs and dampers, and electric tailgate opening and closing equipment in Europe and internationally. The company offers non-locking, locking, and swivel chair gas springs; motion and vibration dampers; and electric motor drives and CAD-configurators, as well as services and spare parts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stabilus (SBLUY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Stabilus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stabilus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.