Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of Sumitomo Pharma (OTCMKTS:DNPUF – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report released on Monday, The Fly reports.
Sumitomo Pharma Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:DNPUF opened at $5.18 on Monday. Sumitomo Pharma has a 12 month low of $5.15 and a 12 month high of $8.67. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $6.05 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.71.
About Sumitomo Pharma
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Pharma (DNPUF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.