Victoria Gold Corp. (TSE:VGC – Free Report) – Equities researchers at HC Wainwright raised their FY2023 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Victoria Gold in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday, September 18th. HC Wainwright analyst H. Ihle now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $0.76 per share for the year, up from their prior forecast of $0.75.
Victoria Gold Stock Performance
Victoria Gold (TSE:VGC – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported C$0.24 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.23 by C$0.01. The firm had revenue of C$118.80 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$108.00 million.
- Five stocks we like better than Victoria Gold
- How to Invest in Esports
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Energy
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Victoria Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Victoria Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.