Monero (XMR) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 19th. During the last seven days, Monero has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. One Monero coin can currently be bought for approximately $147.96 or 0.00545459 BTC on major exchanges. Monero has a market capitalization of $2.71 billion and $41.16 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27,126.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.70 or 0.00249569 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.23 or 0.00808196 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00013604 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.74 or 0.00058036 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.99 or 0.00117928 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Monero Coin Profile
Monero (CRYPTO:XMR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the RandomX hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 18th, 2014. Monero’s total supply is 18,333,733 coins. The Reddit community for Monero is https://reddit.com/r/monero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Monero is www.getmonero.org. The official message board for Monero is forum.getmonero.org. Monero’s official Twitter account is @monero and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Monero Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.