Yellow Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ YELLQ opened at $1.80 on Tuesday. Yellow has a fifty-two week low of $0.43 and a fifty-two week high of $5.00. The firm has a market capitalization of $93.83 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.16 and a beta of 2.86. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.54.
- Five stocks we like better than Yellow
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Yellow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yellow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.